Catering/ Refrigeration EngineerLocation: Gloucester Services
Job Code: GHL386
Everything we do is for our community and our customers, and we pride ourselves on making every aspect of Gloucester Services a great place to visit, including our outdoor space and all our facilities; We are a motorway service area on the M5 both south and northbound (between Junctions 11A and 12).
Our Facilities Team are key to ensuring our customers have the best possible visit to our site and we are now looking for an experienced Catering and Refrigeration Engineer to join the skilled team.
Working across our Gloucester sites you will carry out scheduled Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and reactive repairs to catering and refrigeration equipment. Working alongside an Electrical Engineer and Maintenance Engineer, reporting in to the Facilities Manager you will be responsible for the ordering of parts, compliance with legislation and you will need to ensure your work reports and documents are completed within an agreed time-scale. You will therefore need to have excellent time management and communication skills, be IT literate, and maintain an up-to date knowledge both technically and professionally.
Essential skills and experience include:
- Trade specific City and Guilds NVQ3 (or Equivalent)
- City & Guilds 2078/2079 â€¢ Full UK driving license with ability to obtain business insurance
- Minimum five years' proven experience in a similar role
It is also desirable if you have:
- Health & Safety Qualification â€" IOSH/ NEBOSH
- CSCS member
- PASMA/ IPAF Asbestos Awareness (UCATA)
- L8 Water Legionella Awareness
- Gas safe Registered
- City and Guilds Level 2/3 6127 (Technical Certificate in Commercial Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems)
Predominantly working Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week on a shift pattern with an active contribution to the department's on-call rota.
Salary: £28,000 to £32,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Gloucester GL4 Required licence or certification: Driving Licence