Main Building: open 24hrs
- Quick Kitchen: 24hrs
- Kitchen with free WiFi: 7am - 9pm
- Farmshop: 6:30am - 10pm
- Butcher’s Counter: 8am - 6pm
- Fishmonger: 8am - 7pm (southbound site only)
- Free cash machine: 24hrs
- Toilets: 24hrs
- Free showers: 24hrs
Filling Station + Deli: open 24 hrs
- Ecotricity charge point and free air
- Nectar points valid - 1 point for every 1 litre of fuel purchased and 2 points for every £1 spent in our Filling Station shop on eligible purchases More information
Wifi is available. Listed as ‘Freewifi’, just complete the browser form to log in.
A family area including a small kitchen complete with a microwave for warming up baby food plus children's seating and an indoor play area are located in our Kitchen. There is plenty of room outside for little ones to stretch their legs in our outdoor play areas. We also have dedicated family toilet facilities with clean, spacious baby changing areas and child size toilets and basins.
We have an on-site wheelchair available for our customers use in our services. Please call our main office number before you arrive to arrange collection. We have several accessible toilets and showers and a Changing Places toilet with height adjustable changing bench and hoist on our Southbound motorway services area.
We realise it's not just children that need to run off excess energy. So whilst only assistance dogs are able to come in to the services, we have created a peaceful, well sign-posted dog walk and free water bowls are available at our front entrances.